We moderate comments to protect individual privacy, and to keep conversations civil and on-topic. Comments will be published where they do not breach one or more of the following guidelines:
- It breaches the privacy of any individual
- It is irrelevant to the issues being considered
- Contains abusive, harassing or threatening content
- It is potentially defamatory or libellous
- It is insulting, provocative or hateful
- It contains obscene or offensive language
- It may infringe the intellectual property rights of others
- Multiple, duplicate, identical or near-identical ‘campaign-type’ versions are received from one or more sources
- It promotes commercial interests
- It contains inappropriate addresses, videos, or images
- It contains overtly party political comment.
To ask why one of your comments was not published, please contact us.